Oceanfront Wine Bar Menu: Sunday - Saturday starting at 3pm
Happy Hour: Daily 3pm to 5pm
Freshest Local Ingredients:
For over twenty years, Peter Merriman, has served as a culinary pioneer in Hawaii, using an unmatched creativity and a locally inspired way of thinking. Chef Merriman is a man of vision. Famously called "The Pied Piper of Hawaii Regional Cuisine" by the Los Angeles Times, Peter has proudly maintained an unfaltering commitment to creating fresh, hand-crafted plates that showcase Hawaii's breadth of local offerings, and in doing so, is ever-advancing Hawaii's thriving culinary scene.
Merriman's always serves the freshest local ingredients paired with the finest wines. From the Wok-charred Ahi to Peter's Organic Caesar salad, our chefs and local farmers bring you the unique flavors of Hawaii. We purchase produce from the local island farmers daily. These seasonal and fresh products are used both in our menu and in the Chef's Nightly Specials. If your timing is right, you might find Opakapaka (local Hawaiian pink snapper) served with a Sauce of Tropical Apricot.
At Merriman's we believe that the harmony between the farmer, the season, and the chef, creates a dining experience that brings people back to the island year after year. We invite you to visit Merriman's Kapalua for an unforgettable meal for yourself or your entire wedding party.
Complimentary Valet Parking. The Kapalua Resort offers free shuttle service throughout the resort for guests.
Perfect Site for Weddings and Events:
Merriman's Kapalua is located on the cliffs between Kapalua Bay and Napili Bay in Kapalua Resort. With sweeping ocean and spectacular mountain views and more than one-half acre of outdoor event space, Merriman's Kapalua is the ultimate location for your wedding or special event. We are fully equipped to accommodate anything from a small wedding ceremony to a large corporate group buyout.
For more information call 808-669-6400, email our Event Coordinator Danielle Kuck at email@example.com, or fill out our request form.
From Kahului Airport (OGG) to One Bay Club Place, Lahaina, HI 96761-9035
- Start out going SOUTH on KUHEA ST toward EENA ST (go 0.2 miles)
- Turn RIGHT onto EENA ST (go 0.3 miles)
- Turn RIGHT onto KALA RD (go 0.3 miles)
- Turn LEFT onto HALEAKALA HWY (go 0.3 miles)
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto HANA HWY/HI-36 W (go 2 miles)
- Turn LEFT onto DAIRY RD/HI-380. Continue to follow HI-380 across the island (go 6 miles)
- Turn LEFT onto HONOAPIILANI HWY/HI-30 S. Continue to follow HI-30 S. (go 25.3 miles)
- Turn LEFT onto OFFICE RD (go 0.7 miles)
- Turn LEFT onto LOWER HONOAPIILANI RD (go 0.5 miles)
- Turn RIGHT onto BAY CLUB PLACE (go 0.2 miles)
Total Estimated Time from Kahului Airport: 59 minutes | Distance: 36.01 miles