Aloha AKU Inn & Suites
The Perfect Maui Wedding Venue & Accommodations
Experience Maui's nature at its finest with this one-of-a-kind Beachfront Estate and only property in Kihei to enjoy being adjacent to the lush, state-protected La'ie wetlands at Aloha AKU Inn & Suites. We strive to make your stay a visual extravaganza as well as a tranquil and comfortable experience.
Blessed by Kaunas, Aloha Aku means the place that "gives love and kindness." Aloha Aku Inn is a tucked away, one-of-a-kind vacation gem. Our Luxury Oceanside Estate has 4 Beachfront one-bedroom Suites and a Garden View two-bedroom Ohana. Each Suite has a private entrance and is like having your own condo at the beach in Maui. This special place is hidden behind a private, double-gated entrance, lined with 700 ft of lighted coconut palms that lure you into the feeling of leaving the world behind.
Guests have described Aloha Aku as 'the most tranquil and ultimate place for relaxation'! You can't help but feel the peacefulness of Maui's beauty wash over you here. The Beach in front of Aloha Aku is only lightly traveled. Sometimes it is almost like having a private beach. Hidden beside the tallest mangrove forest in the state, you will be pleasantly greeted with an extravaganza of natural Hawaiian beauty.
Aloha Aku lulls you into a wondrous state of being, yet is located in the ultimate location for access to the many conveniences in mid-Kihei. And it's well placed to be your base of operations to explore the rest of Maui island. We are just twenty minutes from the airport and within easy walking distance of nearby groceries, shopping, restaurants, bar-pubs, car rental, dive shops, and much, much more. When guests return to the property they say it feels like home. Some never leave the property during their visit, happy to just lounge around and suntan from their private lanai or on the beach out front.
Your hosts, Charlene (Maui-Girl) and Gary (G-Kane), have upgraded all the Suites to include Air Conditioning, Island Fans, free high speed Wi-Fi, free designated parking, key codes for everything (no keys or key cards to worry about), flat screen HD TVs with DirecTV in the living room and in the separate bedrooms. Warm up a snack or make yourself a full meal in your in-suite, nicely outfitted full kitchen. In addition there is a gas barbeque on site nestled between some acacia palm trees overlooking the protected wetland pond.
We can't wait to host you and see your happy faces. We think that you will agree that Aloha Aku has the intimacy, amenities, and ohana to be your luxury getaway. Maui is considered one of the TOP vacation destinations in the world and after staying at Aloha Aku we are confident that you will have your own special reasons why!
We want your stay to be as fun-filled and relaxing as it can be. So please take advantage of the many amenities we offer for your use while you are visiting Aloha Aku:
- Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Boogy boards, beach chairs, beach towels, snorkle sets, life vests, and other water-related items
- Bicycles & helmets, golf clubs, tennis rackets, Yoga mats, exercise bikes, & light weights.
- An eclectic reading library, a 400 DVD collection, and many board games, and more
- All suites have DirecTV HD TVs, air conditioning, safes, hair dryer, laundry basket, a cooler for your beach or road trips, the use of Aloha AKU waffle robes, a DVD player, clock radios, and high speed wired and wireless Internet.
- In the common area we have a shared printer for your use, an ironing board & iron, a dishwasher, and a generous supply of minor items that you might need during your stay. We also have extra breakfast items to keep your in-room fridge stocked with yummy continental breakfast items.
All in all we want this to be as easy, fun filled, and as hassle-free a vacation as you could every have.